AdSence

Sunday 27 July 2014

A Simple Hello

 I have always felt sympathy and compassion for the kids I see at school walking all alone, for the ones that sit in the back of the room while everyone snickers and makes fun of them.  But I never did anything about it.  I guess I figured that someone else would.  I did not take the time to really think about the depth of their pain. Then one day I thought, what if I did take a moment out of my busy schedule to simply say hello to someone without a friend or stop and chat with someone eating by herself? And I did.  It felt good to brighten up someone else's life.  How did I know I did?  Because I remembered the day a simple kind hello changed my life forever.


By Katie E. Houston. From the book "Chicken Soup For
The Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment